“Right here just isn’t a low full dish, nonetheless it with out a doubt is mostly appetizing brooding about how relatively easy it is to prepare. The dumb cooking and the ingredients accept as true with the crimson meat reach out very smooth and with a rich hearty style that melts to your mouth.
In my sight this dish is successfully worth every bit of the work it takes to accept as true with it.”
- Ready In:
lbs crimson meat, slice to trim pieces
tablespoons flour (ample to fry crimson meat)
cups onions, chopped coarsely
carrots, peeled and sliced coarsely
garlic cloves, peeled and crashed
salt and pepper (to style)
tablespoons oil (for frying, roughly as wanted)
(12 ounce) cans beer (gentle or typical)
- Coat crimson meat in flour. Discard any unused flour if any.
- Fry floured crimson meat in skillet in medium hot oil on every side except effective and browned.
- Spend crimson meat and arrange it evenly all the device in which thru the bottom of a deep metal or glass casserole pan.
- Reheat the skillet the place there are soundless pan drippings after frying the crimson meat.
- Fry onions except transparent.
- Spend onions and distribute over crimson meat in casserole dish.
- Gash raw (peeled or unpeeled) carrots and raw garlic cloves rough sliced, over prime of the fried crimson meat/ onion in the casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl or container, mix final ingredients (sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and beer).
- Pour beer combination over crimson meat and vegetables in casserole dish.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 2-3 hours at on medium-low (275 or 300 degrees) except meat is terribly smooth and the quite loads of ingredients build a thick, rich sauce around the crimson meat. Behind cooking is what makes this recipe work.
- The crimson meat comes out very rich, smooth and with an improbable, rich beefy style. It is appetizing served over buttered noodles with parsley, or it may per chance per chance in point of fact well per chance also even be accompanied by skillet fried potatoes or even french fries.
Questions & Replies
Bought a ask?
Part it with the community!