This put up would perchance bear affiliate links. Please learn my disclosure policy.
Fire up the BBQ attributable to it is miles time to grill up some Pineapple Beef Kabobs. ‘Tis the season am I impartial? 80 degrees and a radiant, sunny Seattle all week. Every person appears to be like so excited…I wakened this morning and it used to be overcast and gray and concept YES! RAIN! Burned off in 2 hours ????????. I’m dazzling no longer a summer person. I admire weather; wind, rain, even dazzling some clouds to interrupt up this blazing blue sky. You is more likely to be all perchance thinking what is unsuitable with this lady?!
Assuredly, unless there is a sea chase or a pool with some fruity pineapple drink I’m no longer powerful for heat. That being talked about, summer definitely has its perks, my favourite being BBQ time!!! The actual capability to cook dinner when it gets this sizzling is exterior on a grill so the dwelling stays frigid. Grilled Pineapple Beef Kabobs here I come!
My favourite section of these kabobs is no longer even the pork…Or no longer it is the pineapple. Grilled pineapple is DE-LICIOUS! All that acid-admire tartness gets cooked out while concurrently leaving the sweet fruity flavor within the motivate of. 2d favourite section is surely the pork. I admire steak so there used to be no keep a question to when Dan the Fiancé asked me which form of meat to fetch on the retailer (gaze how I snuck that in there? Tranquil on cloud nine ????????).
The marinade itself is a sweet and tangy combo that pairs wonderfully with the pineapple; soy sauce, red wine vinegar, and some entire grain mustard mixed with a exiguous brown sugar and sesame oil along along with your long-established olive oil, salt and pepper. Or no longer it is also ridiculously easy. Throw all of it in a procure, shake, and refrigerate. Executed! Flavorful pork ready to grill. Stick on some chunks of onion, bell pepper, and naturally pineapple to pause the skewer! Wait on these Grilled Pineapple Beef Kabobs with some sticky rice or perchance a la carte at a summer BBQ.
For the Marinade
- 1 ½ lbs exiguous sirloin pork, minimize into 1 disappear cubes
- 2 teaspoons sad pepper
- 1 tablespoon impolite salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon entire grain mustard
For the Kabobs
- 1 gigantic yellow onion, halved and quartered into gigantic chunks
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, minimize into gigantic chunks
- 1 orange bell pepper, minimize into gigantic chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, minimize into gigantic chunks
- 1 pineapple, exterior removed and minimize into gigantic chunks
Forestall your camouflage from going darkish
- Compose the marinade: In a big plastic procure, add pork, salt and pepper and toss till the meat is lined. Add the brown sugar, olive oil, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, soy sauce and entire grain mustard. Toss till lined. Chill for no longer no longer up to 30 minutes, ideally 4 hours.
- Warmth up a grill. Alternatively, heat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Soak kabob skewers in water for 30 minutes. Take away pork from the marinade and shake off any extra liquid, reserving the marinade.
- Thread pork, onion, bell pepper and pineapple onto skewers as desired.
- Scream the kabobs on the grill and brush with some of the reserved marinade. Quilt and cook dinner for five minutes. Flip the kabobs over after 5 minutes and brush on the the relaxation of the marinade. Quilt and cook dinner one other 5 minutes for medium uncommon or proceed to cook dinner till desired doneness.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Marinating Time: 30 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 10 minutes
This self-discipline uses Akismet to diminish unsolicited mail. Study the capability your comment data is processed.