- 4 prolonged red chillies, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 4 (160g) thai shallots or small red onion
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 650 gram pork strips
- 6 green onions, reduce into 5cm lengths
- 450 gram chinese broccoli, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, extra
- 1/4 cup firmly packed thai basil leaves
Chilli pork accelerate-fry
Job the chillies, ginger, shallots, sugar, fish sauce and oil until ingredients are chopped finely.
Droop-fry chilli combination in a heated oiled wok for approximately 5 minutes, stirring continuously, or until fragrant and browned. Add pork, accelerate-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the onion and Chinese broccoli, accelerate-fry for approximately 2 minutes or until lawful wilted. Droop thru extra fish sauce and basil leaves.
Help with steamed rice, if desired.