White Chocolate-Cherry Macadamia Nut Squares
These crunchy, chewy squares of bliss elevate dessert bars to a full fresh diploma. I point out, what’s to now not esteem? Teenagers esteem the cherry-coconut combination, and adults esteem the sophisticated pairing of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Benefit them straight from the pan or stack them on a cake plate in a fairly pyramid. Nonetheless you dish them up, it’s a personal-personal for all people—especially you.Recipe excerpted from Sheila G’s Butter & Chocolate: 101 Inventive Sweets and Treats The utilization of Brownie Batter by Sheila G. Mains, creator of Brownie Brittle. Click on here to steal your personal replica.
- 8 tablespoon (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 2 cup brownie brittle or chocolate wafers crushed in a meals processor
- 1 cup (6 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (4 oz) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable shortening or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Combine the crushed Brownie Brittle or wafers with the melted butter unless effectively mixed. Press the crumb combination firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooked crust with the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, and cherries. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25 to half-hour, unless high turns golden. Cool fully.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-earn bowl on high for 30 seconds; grasp and budge. Return to the microwave if now not fully melted, and microwave in 15-2nd intervals, stirring unless soft and creamy. (Assemble now not overheat or the chocolate will scorch.)
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled bars sooner than cutting again them into 24 pieces.