- 150g pack medium egg noodle
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2.5cm section new ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 estimable carrot, scale back into matchsticks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g mangetout, sugarsnaps or frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 85g beansprout (now not obligatory)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
Cook the noodles primarily based on pack directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or estimable frying pan, then sprint-fry the ginger, garlic, carrot, pepper and mangetout, sugar snap or frozen peas over a excessive heat for 2-3 mins.
Drain the noodles totally, add to the pan with the onions and beansprouts, if the exhaust of, then sprint-fry for 2 mins.
Mix together the soy sauce and vinegar, sprint into the pan, then cook dinner for 1-2 mins. Divide between person plates or bowls and assist straight away.