This straightforward crimson meat tortilla soup recipe transforms left over taco meat trusty into a hasty meal.
- * 1/4 cup olive oil
- * 1/2 cup chopped onion
- * 2 clove minced garlic
- * 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- * 4 cup of chicken broth
- * 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomato, undrained
- * 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cup cooked chopped crimson meat (are attempting the usage of left over meat from our
- crock pot crimson meat taco recipe, which wa a chuck roast)
- * 1 can sunless bean
- * 6 puny corn tortilla
- * 1 ripe avocado, diced
- In a extensive stock bot, warmth oil over medium warmth. Add onions and jalapeños, cook dinner till softened. Add garlic and cook dinner for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes (undrained), crimson meat and salt. Carry soup to a boil and then decrease to low warmth, simmer and allow to cook dinner quarter-hour. Season with addition salt, pepper and seasonings to model.
- While your soup simmers minimize tortillas into strips. Coat baking sheet with oil and cook dinner within the oven at 375 degrees F till crispy and evenly browned. (roughly 5-10 minutes)
- Add beans to soup (drained and rinsed) and allow beans to warmth through.
- Tag soup into bowls and top with cheese, avocado, bitter cream and new cilantro. Serve with new lime slices.