Gluten-Free Blueberry And Almond Pancakes
Recipe Courtesy of Montage Kapalua Bay (Lahaina, Hawaii)“Gluten-free” no longer has to mean “model-free.” The tart pop of blueberries, the crunch of the almonds, and the candy tang of the lemon curd achieve these pancakes estimable of a breakfast or brunch celebration.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter, or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup gluten-free pancake combine
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup lemon curd (recipe beneath)
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 4 eggs
- 3 lemons, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 pound butter, chilled
- In a bowl, breeze collectively milk, eggs, and melted butter. Add pancake combine and breeze until delicate.
- Preheat skillet to medium high warmth. For each pancake, pour ¼ cup batter onto skillet. Add blueberries and cook dinner until the highest bubbles, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook dinner for 2 more minutes.
- Assign three pancakes on a plate. Top with lemon curd and toasted almonds.
- Mix eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a tiny saucepan. Hasten to combine. Intention over medium warmth, and journey constantly with a wood spoon. Cook dinner until combination is thick ample to coat again of spoon, 3 to five minutes.
- Take away saucepan from warmth. Add butter, one share at a time, stirring with the wood spoon until consistency is delicate.