Chocolate Abuelita (Mexican Hot Chocolate)
3.8 from 4 ratings
Heat as a lot as a cup of this Mexican sizzling chocolate on a frigid tumble day. Or now now not it’s furthermore perfect to again as a festive drink in honor of Dia de los Muertos.
- 4 cup entire milk
- 8 ounce chocolate, abuelita price®
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- In a spacious saucepan, mix all substances and topic over medium heat, whisking repeatedly, until sizzling but now now not boiling, about 8 minutes.
Merit in a mug with whipped cream and a marginally of cinnamon if desired.