Breakfast for dinner, meet burger for dinner.
Advertisement – Proceed Finding out Below
- 1/2 lb. frozen hash browns, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 3 neat eggs, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly floor sunless pepper
- 1/2 lb. floor beef
- 2 slices cheddar
- Ketchup, for drizzling
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Step 1In a medium bowl, mix hash browns and 1 egg and season with salt and pepper. Mix till mixed.
- Step 2Spray a neat nonstick skillet over medium heat and residing down three mason jar lids. Add hash brown mixture to two and press in lid to salvage a patty. Crack an egg within the third and season with salt and pepper. Cook till hash browns are golden and crispy, 3 minutes per aspect and egg is residing, 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining hash browns and egg.
- Step 3Make burgers: In a neat bowl, mix floor beef and season generously with salt and pepper. Construct into patties (referring to the scale of mason jar lid) and prepare dinner till medium, 5 minutes per aspect. High with cheddar and quilt skillet with lid to let melt, 2 minutes.
- Step 4Assemble burgers: Field hash brown bun on plate and drizzle with ketchup. High with burger, fried egg, bacon, and avocado and sandwich with hash brown bun.