Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Cook dinner the prepped factors for these easy chicken wraps in a gigantic-hot sauté pan or wok. Add in no topic numerous vegetables you might well presumably well bear on hand handle miniature one corn or sliced bok choy. Recipe courtesy of Vita Coco.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, much like vita coco
- 1 1-skedaddle half contemporary ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 chicken breasts, lower into skinny strips
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 organic green pepper, diced
- 1 8-ounce kit button mushrooms, diced
- 4 organic scallions (green onions) sliced, greens and whites
- 2 tablespoon gluten free tamari
- 1 head bibb lettuce, leaves smooth, rinsed, and dried
- Heat the oil in a skillet, and then add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for a miniature while.
- Add the chicken and crushed red pepper, and cook except cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the golf green bell pepper and mushrooms, and sauté 2 to 3 extra minutes.
- Add the scallion in last with the tamari and season with salt.
- Lend a hand in lettuce leaves (as a cup or wrap).