“My version of this all-time approved!”
- Willing In:
cups japanese steamed rice
lb thinly sliced pork
cups dashi soup
tablespoons soy sauce
teaspoon purple ginger, for topping
- Cook Jap rice.
- Sever onion thinly.
- Cut pork into bite-sized objects.
- Establish dashi, soysauce, sugar, mirin, and sake in a pan.
- Add onion slices within the pot and simmer for a short time.
- Add pork within the pan and simmer for a short time.
- Motivate sizzling steamed rice in a deep rice bowl. Establish the pork topping on the raze of rice.
- Build some benishoga (purple ginger) on the raze when that you just would possibly relish.
Questions & Replies
Bought a query?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I capture to cook dinner and take a look at contemporary suggestions. I feel it be my creativeness that comes out with every meal. Nothing also will be too tough.
Seek Paunchy Profile