This novel and fragrant Vietnamese red meat salad is supreme for a gentle-weight and low-carb lunch or dinner. For a wonderful deal of wonderful results, marinate the red meat for no no longer up to half-hour.
Apr 30, 2011 2:00pm
- 25 minutes cooking
- Serves 4
- 500 gram red meat rump steak, sliced thinly
- 4 clove garlic, overwhelmed
- 2 teaspoon chinese language cooking wine
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber (200g), chopped coarsely
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1 cup loosely packed novel mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
Vietnamese red meat salad
Mix red meat, garlic, cooking wine, sauce and sugar in medium bowl; conceal, refrigerate.
Meanwhile, mix lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, mint, vinegar and olive oil in enormous bowl, season to fashion.
Warmth peanut oil in wok; high-tail-fry red meat, in batches, till browned.
Divide salad amongst serving plates; high with red meat, sprinkle with nuts.