Star-Studded Raspberry Lemonade
This drink can also simply no longer really own stars, nonetheless you’ll undoubtedly undoubtedly feel admire one sipping on it. Tart, unique raspberries and lemon juice add a fruitiness that perfectly matches the sweet, subtle flavors of prosecco.This recipe is courtesy of Santa Margherita.
- 1 bottle prosecco, ideally santa margherita prosecco superiore
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 cup mashed raspberries
- In a tiny saucepan, mix sugar and juice, relate to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring except sugar dissolves.
- Purchase from heat.
- Plug in lemon rind and 1/2 cup of mashed raspberries.
- Combine mixture and prosecco in pitcher.
- Sprinkle final raspberries amongst the glasses.