about 12 meatballs
So mercurial and straightforward, these Jap-impressed chicken meatballs form for a rapid weeknight dinner when served over rice! —JC
- Chicken Meatballs
carrots (finely grated)
1 1/4 tablespoons
salt and pepper
- Soy Glaze
chicken broth (or water)
- Mix floor chicken with miso, scallions, ginger, mirin, carrots, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Mix throughly unless the combination is sticky.
- In a bowl, mix soy glaze factors and arrangement aside.
- Warmth about 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Salvage the chicken into meatballs and tumble into pan. Prepare dinner for roughly 3 minutes or unless golden brown on the bottom. Flip the meatballs and turn heat all the components down to medium-low. Duvet with lid and proceed cooking unless cooked by.
- Turning aid to medium heat, add the glaze and cook unless the glaze is thickened. Coat the meatballs in the glaze.
- Support meatballs and sauce over rice! Garnish with additional minced scallions/carrots (elective).