Southwest Red meat Hash Skillet
Full Recipe Time: half-hour
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound Floor Red meat (75% to 80% lean)
- 3 cups frozen potatoes O’Brien
- 1-1/2 cups willing thick-and-fleshy salsa
- 1 can (4 to 4-1/2 ounces) chopped inexperienced chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese mix
- Heat extensive nonstick skillet over medium heat till hot. Add Floor Red meat; cook dinner 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-high-tail crumbles and stirring on occasion. Pour off drippings.
- Budge in potatoes. Cook dinner 5 minutes, stirring on occasion.
- Budge in salsa and chilies; proceed cooking 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are evenly browned, stirring on occasion.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Cook dinner’s Tip: Cooking occasions are for recent or thoroughly thawed Floor Red meat. Floor Red meat would possibly quiet be cooked to an interior temperature of 160°F. Colour is now no longer a legitimate indicator of Floor Red meat doneness.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the Red meat Checkoff