This vibrantly coloured cocktail crafted from a mixture of gin, pineapple juice and Angostura bittersis an effortless fusion off flavors which masterfully complement one one more. Lickety-split and easy cocktail is a undeniable spring and summer hit.Courtesy of Drinkboy.com.
- 1 1/2 ounce dry gin
- 1/2 ounce cherry heering
- 1/4 ounce cointreau
- 1/4 ounce benedictine
- 4 ounce unique pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 3 ounce grenadine
- 1 speed of angostura bitters
- pineapple wedge (garnish)
- Shake the all substances in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stress accurate into a tumbler stuffed with ice.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge.