“One of primarily the predominant dishes that I ever made. Not your used scalloped potatoes. This is an effortless and tasty dish. My mom thought she hated candy potatoes…it’s been enjoyable altering her thoughts.”
- Prepared In:
- 1hr 10mins
lb flooring pork
onion, huge, chopped
green pepper, diced
teaspoon flooring unlit pepper
candy potatoes, huge
cup sugar, brown
cup pineapple juice
tablespoons vinegar, white
tablespoons soya sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an 8 cup baking dish mix flooring pork, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- Press into a skinny layer.
- Peel potatoes, nick thinly and layer over meat combination.
- Mix brown sugar and flour collectively.
- Mix pineapple juice, vinegar and soya sauce collectively.
- Bolt the juice combination into the brown sugar and flour.
- Pour over the potatoes and flooring pork.
- Duvet and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Obtained a put a query to?
Portion it with the neighborhood!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a actually lucky girl. I lately moved to a actually minute city in Contemporary Brunswick, Canada with my improbable husband who is my ideally honorable buddy.
Very lucky to be pleased a cherished son, improbable daughter in laws and exquisite granddaughter and exquisite wee grandson. We are very blessed.
A tall thanks to all americans that has made my recipes… hope you enjoyed them.
Ogle Pudgy Profile