This dish is most attention-grabbing if made a day forward to permit flavors to marry. I bewitch to encourage it on the mini-corn ‘side dual carriageway taco’ tortillas.
- * 4 lb pork rump roast
- * 1 tablespoon chili powder
- * 1 candy onion, chopped
- * 2 (10 oz) can tomato with green chilie
- * 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- * 1 ( 4 oz) can diced green chilie
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 cup water
- In little bowl, combine collectively chili powder, oregano salt and pepper. Rub combination evenly over roast and spot in mountainous Dutch oven.
- Add onion, tomatoes with green chilies, soup, green chilies and water. Cover tightly and spot in oven; bake overnight at 250 degrees for 12 hours.
- Fastidiously steal roast from pan and let chilly pretty. Tidy any last seen corpulent, and lower into mountainous slices; shred utilizing two forks to pull apart, walk desired quantity of pan drippings and tomato combination into shredded pork.
- Budge in Serrano-Cilantro Salsa. Build aside of dwelling in refrigerator and encourage chilly or can even be warmed and served on corn tortillas (this dish is unbelievable whether served chilly or hot).