Roasted Hen, Spinach, Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber, Mushroom, And Quinoa Salad With Balsamic French dressing
Are you ready for a hearty and wholesome dinner? This dinner recipe combines natural chicken, unique vegetables, and quinoa with a contact of balsamic.
- 2 cup heirloom spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes on the vine, sliced size-vivid
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 8 ounce natural roasted chicken, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- himalayan salt, to taste
- Mix vegetables, chicken, and quinoa in a mammoth bowl.In a separate bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and traipse to emulsify.Pour balsamic French dressing over salad. Sprinkle salad with Himalayan salt to taste.Toss vegetables, chicken, quinoa, dressing, and salt.Assist and revel in!