- 1½ – 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream (now not mandatory)
- Tortilla Chips (now not mandatory)
- Brown ground beef in a gleaming skillet. Drain. Add in onion and garlic and cook till soft, about 3 minutes. Streak in enchilada sauce and high with grated cheese. Conceal and permit cheese to soften, about 3 more minutes. 2. Top with bitter cream and reduction with tortilla chips.