Raw Vegetable Pasta With Tomatoes And Herbs
Try this exquisite “pasta” manufactured from strips of summer squash and zucchini tossed with tomatoes, olive oil, and sleek basil and oregano for a dish stuffed with brilliant flavors.
Click right here to peep 5 No-Cook dinner Recipes (Slideshow)
- 2 zucchini squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 2 yellow summer squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- salt and pepper, to style
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 oil-packed solar-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove, garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- In a comely bowl, gently toss collectively all ingredients. Transfer to a platter and relief straight.