Restaurant quality pancake batter; makes absolute most practical pancakes every time.
- 3 cup Flour, white
- 7.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 10.5 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 2.5 cup Milk, 3.25%
- 2 gargantuan Egg white, fresh
- 6 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Distilled vinegar (by POC2484)
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Measure milk, and add vinegar. Rush and let sit for five minutes.
- Mix all substances and lunge for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a pancake gun or ladle onto a griddle.
- Cook dinner at 350 till bubbles pop.
- Flip and cook dinner 1-2 minutes.
- Serving Dimension:Makes 16 silver buck pancakes.