Quinoa With Candy Potatoes And Kale
For a expeditiously and simple weeknight meal, this tasty quinoa dish delivers dietary fee whereas satisfying your hunger.
Click here to search 10 Mercurial and Easy Vegetarian Recipes
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-hurry cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dim pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves cut into 1-hurry pieces
- In a small saucepan, elevate 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the quinoa, hide, and cut heat to low. Cook dinner for 12-quarter-hour or except water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a fine pot over medium-excessive heat. Add the sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Cook dinner for roughly 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the stock, salt, pepper, and chile flakes. Run to mix. Add the kale and cook for roughly 12-quarter-hour, stirring in most cases, except the greens are soft.
- To support, toss the quinoa with the vegetable combination.