- * 750gr potato, peel, slash, boil till ready to be mashed
- * 150 gr can corned red meat
- * 1/2 brown onion, minced
- * 4 garlic clove, minced
- * cooking oil for mild frying
- * 2-3 egg, beat in a runt bowl
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 1/2 cup of gruesome flour
- Mash the potatoes.
- Sautee onion and garlic, add into mashed potatoes.
- Add corned red meat and salt combine wisely.
- Earn mini patties out of the potatoes combine, speak aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, roll the mini potatoes patties into the four, roll into the egg then mild fry them till golden coloration.