Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups all-reason flour
- 1 cup venerable-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 mammoth eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, plus extra (about 1 tablespoon) for the stop of the cake
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8-trail square baking pan.
Glide collectively flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Space apart.
The utilization of electrical mixer on medium elope, beat butter, brown sugar and peanut butter till completely blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing neatly after each addition. Combine in vanilla.
Slice mixer elope to low. Add flour in 3 portions, alternating with 2 portions of milk. Combine correct till blended. Glide in toffee bits.
Transfer batter to ready pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle about a tablespoonful of toffee bits over the stop of the batter.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or till toothpick inserted into heart comes out dapper. Frigid entirely in pan earlier than serving.
A Dairy Farmer’s Devotion to Feeding Others
Be taught the formula a brand fresh farmer, correct a decade into her profession, approaches her day-to-day and commits herself to serving to stop hunger.
There don’t seem like any evaluations but for this recipe. Be the first to jot down a evaluation.
Write a Review