Oven Baked Ritz Cracker Onion Rings
Strive coating your onion rings in Ritz Crackers for an straightforward and snappily breading option.
- 4 cup ritz crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup low-fats buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sad pepper
- 2 gargantuan vidalia onions, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels. Spray a baking sheet a diminutive bit with oil and save apart.
- Narrate Ritz crackers valid into a meals processor and path of into crumbs, or save in a sealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a shallow bowl, add cayenne, and save apart. In one more bowl, mix buttermilk, 2 tablespoons of flour, salt and pepper and save apart. Cut onions into 1/2-amble circles and separate into rings.
- Narrate the final flour in a sealable plastic bag, then add onions, and shake to coat. Dip onions 1 at a time into the buttermilk mixture, then into cracker crumbs and save on baking sheet.
- Spray cooking spray evenly over rings and drizzle with a diminutive olive oil. Bake for 10 to fifteen minutes, or till coating is crisp. Season with salt and relieve with tantalizing ketchup or BBQ sauce.