- 2 (4.2 ounce) programs rapid Jell-o Oreo Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups total milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Frigid Whip or Truwhip)
- 1 (14 ounce) bundle chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready chocolate frosting
- Not mandatory Toppings: whipped topping, beaten Oreo cookies
- In a substantial bowl, beat collectively the pudding mixes and milk till thickened, about 3 minutes.
- The usage of a rubber spatula, fold within the whipped topping till integrated and no streaks dwell.
- Prepare a single layer of graham cracker squares within the bottom of a 9 x 13 lag baking pan. Evenly spread half of of the pudding combination over the crackers.
- High with one other layer of crackers and the remaining pudding combination. High with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Soften frosting in microwave for 30 seconds and shuffle till it is an even consistency. Employ an offset to spread the frosting over the total cake, covering the graham cracker layer.
- Quilt, and relax no longer lower than 4 hours sooner than serving.