Mini Shepherd’s Pies Recipe
These lickety-split and straight forward shepherd’s pies reveal potato flakes and refrigerated biscuits, nonetheless you would possibly want to also reveal mashed potatoes and handmade biscuits whenever you’re no longer pressed for time.
- 1 pound ground turkey or pork
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups mashed potato flakes
- 1 kit (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tube (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup overwhelmed potato chips
- paprika, no longer obligatory
- In a mammoth skillet, cook pork and onion over medium heat except meat shouldn’t be any longer crimson. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute or except subtle; drain. Scramble within the chili sauce, vinegar and salt; space apart.
- In a tiny saucepan, reveal water and butter to a boil. Pour accurate into a tiny bowl. Crawl in potato flakes except blended. Beat in cream cheese except aloof.
- Press 1 biscuit dough onto the bottom and up the facets of every of 10 greased muffin cups. Beget with pork mixture. Unfold potato mixture over pork. Sprinkle with potato chips; press down lightly.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or except golden brown. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Relieve straight away, or frosty before placing in a single layer in a freezer container. Conceal and freeze for up to 2 months.
- To reveal frozen pies: Thaw within the fridge for 8 hours. Web vow on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or except heated thru.