Easy and luscious mini tea cake full of flavors.
- 3/4th cup of all-motive flour
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tea baggage of Cool Caribbean
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Dried rose petals (for garnish)
- ½ cup of confectionary sugar
- A drop of rose extract
- Grease three 4 creep mini Bundt pans with cooking spray and location aside.
- Receive away 2 tea baggage of cool Caribbean and ground it a honorable powder.
- In a bowl shift the total dry factors together (All-motive flour, corn starch, ground tea powder, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt)
- In one other bowl mix the total wet factors together (Milk, sour cream, oil)
- Now mix the wet into dry factors puny by puny and mix it with the help of a wire stagger.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Don’t overmixes the batter, as soon as the cake batter is smartly mixed switch it to the greased Bundt pans.
- Bake the muffins on a preheated oven for 25-Half-hour.
- Once the cake began to turn golden shade take care of away it from oven to cooling rack.
- After 5 minutes flip the cake and permit it to chill for no decrease than Half-hour before icing.
- Meanwhile put together the icing by mixing the confectionary sugar, milk (2 tablespoons) and rose essence.
- Once the cake has cooled down, high the cake with the icing.
- Decorate the cake with dried rose petals and again.