Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all my gorgeous readers! Hope you are taking half within the commute season!
On the present time is Boxing Day, a day for us to spend with household and pals and eating up the leftovers :). I in actuality contain 200g blended fruits, left from baking two Christmas fruit muffins last week (one for my household, one for my colleagues. It used to be a success within the put of business, all people liked it). Have you ever tried flavorful Korean rice cake bars?
Korean rice cake bars contain nice coconut milk and fruity flavour. They’re crispy on the skin, and chewy gooey inner. Have confidence me, they are precise come by together starters!
I like this recipe, it be in actuality easy and the filling may well maybe moreover moreover be adapted to any substitute of nuts and dried fruits. You may well well maybe maybe maybe regulate the amount of sugar depends on the sweetness you desire. For me, I did now not add sugar at all. The flavour came from the moist and juicy fruits!
KOREAN MIXED FRUITS RICE CAKE BARS
- 200g retailer-bought blended fruits (rum soaked)
- 2 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ⅓ cup sugar (optionally available)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- walnuts (coarsely chopped), dessicated coconut for ornament
- Mix and mix together the total substances for the batter in an infinite mixing bowl: glutinous rice flour, milk, coconut cream, baking powder and vegetable oil (The consistency will be identical to pancake batter)
- Preheat the oven to 180 levels C
- Add the blended fruits, mix unless merely mixed.
- Line a 10×10 run baking pan with non-stick baking paper. Pour the batter into the pan.
- High with walnuts and desiccated coconut. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Attain a skewer test, if the skewer comes out easy, it method that the rice cake are cooked by method of
- Cool and reduce into squares. Assist warmth or frigid.