- 1. 1/2 cup gentle coconut milk (the culinary kind, now not the kind you'd drink!) (Though maybe some folks accomplish drink the culinary kind??)
- 2. 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus the zest
- 3. 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4. 1 jalapeno, diced tiny
- 5. 1 tiny red onion, thinly sliced
- 6. 1/2 red cabbage, sliced
- 7. 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8. 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 9. 1 enormous bunch kale, stems removed and leaves torn into chunk-sized pieces
- Mix the coconut milk, lime juice and soy sauce in a tiny bowl and procedure apart.
- Water saute (over medium/low warmth) the red onion, garlic and cabbage for 2-3 minutes, then add the bell pepper and kale, together with more water as wanted. Cowl and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the kale and cabbage are gentle. Drain any extra water and mix in a mixing bowl with the dressing. Hand combine and taste-test, together with moderately of salt if wished.