Unhurried cooker fajita meat with most fantastic 3 substances!
- 4lb Pork, high sirloin
- 1 (28oz) Can Las Palmas Inexperienced Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Baggage (14oz) Birdseye Frozen Pepper Strips
- Salt, pepper, and spices to taste
- Nick red meat into strips and predicament in behind cooker.
- Season meat as desired
- Add sauce and peppers (Onions are expansive too!)
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on excessive for five-6 hours.
- We garnish with cheese, contemporary onion, lime, cilantro, and so forth
- Serving Size: Serves 8