- 150g tub low elephantine pure yogurt
- a upright handful of new coriander, roughly chopped
- 2x cans chickpea, drained and rinsed
- 400g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 itsy-bitsy onion, finely chopped
- 1 burly garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp overwhelmed dried chilli
- 2 tbsp terrifying flour
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Combine the yogurt with half of the coriander in a itsy-bitsy bowl. Quilt and kick back till wanted.
Tip the chickpeas into a meals processor. Blitz for a staunch about a seconds so they defend about a of their texture. Switch to a qualified bowl. Flake within the tuna and blend within the onion, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, chilli and the leisure of the coriander. Season, then gently trip to combine the overall substances. Form into 12 patties with your arms. Dust with flour.
Heat half of the oil in a qualified frying pan. Cook 6 patties for five-6 minutes, turning over after 3 minutes. Again them warmth at the same time as you cook the the leisure.
Put the tomatoes within the pan. Cook over a high warmth for 30-40 seconds till warmed by and starting to soften. Support with the patties (3 per individual) and the coriander dip.