- 15 mins cooking
- 3 hrs marinating
- Serves 4
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon plum sauce
- 600 gram portion beef rump steak, thinly sliced
- 450 gram hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 green onions, lower into 2cm lengths
- 1 clove garlic, overwhelmed
- 1 (200g) red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 115 gram toddler corn, halved lengthways
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock
Hokkien chilli beef
Mix sauces with beef in medium bowl. Quilt and refrigerate 3 hours.
Meanwhile, residing noodles in medium heatproof bowl and quilt with boiling water. Separate with a fork and drain.
Heat oil in wok. In batches, fade-fry beef mixture till browned. Plot aside.
Scramble-fry onion and garlic in wok till onion browns. Add capsicum and corn and fade-fry till greens are nearly softened. Return beef to wok with noodles, peas and stock. Scramble-fry till hot.