Hen Mole Quinoa Bowl
High quinoa with shredded rooster, a pumpkin mole sauce, and piles of greens for a wholesome, hearty, and simple meal.This recipe is courtesy of Urban Accents.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- salt, to model
- pepper, to model
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounce pumpkin mole sauce, ideally metropolis accents
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped and sautéed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped and sautéed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup gloomy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lime, slice into wedges
- cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Flippantly salt and pepper every sides of the rooster.
- Add oil to a sauté pan living over medium heat. Brown rooster on every sides, after which cook for 8 extra minutes. Add sauce and converse to a boil. Decrease to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Shred the rooster and fix it in a separate pot.
- To assemble, divide quinoa between 4 bowls. Layer rooster, sautéed greens, tomato, avocado, corn, and gloomy beans on high. Drizzle the sauce over the bowl, squeeze with a lime wedge, and sprinkle with cilantro.