- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 interesting green apples, comparable to Granny Smiths, cored and lower into skinny strips
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 6 cherry tomatoes, lower into quarters
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts, overwhelmed
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
For the dressing
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- juice 2 limes
To invent the dressing, whizz together the garlic, chilli and sugar in a food processor to invent a tough paste. Add the fish sauce and lime juice, then season to taste.
Fry the shallots in the oil for around 5 mins or till they are crisp and golden brown. Then get with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Toss the apple in the lime juice, then mix with the tomatoes and dressing. Spoon onto plates and top with the peanuts, crisp shallots and coriander.