“Extremely straightforward recipe done in a crockpot.”
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 15mins
medium carrots, sliced
medium potatoes, peeled and cleave into quarters
medium onions, cleave in quarters
cloves smashed garlic
lbs boneless fresh corn beef brisket
cups beef broth (can additionally use water)
diminutive cabbage, cleave in wedges
- In bottom of crockpot, dwelling carrots, potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Neat rotund from brisket and sprinkle with salt, dark pepper and thyme.
- Space brisket on high of greens.
- Add beef broth, cloak and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Sooner than serving, opt 1 cup of broth from crockpot and pour into skillet.
- Add cabbage wedges and simmer till cabbage is at ease.
- Reduce meat across the grain and help with greens and broth.
Questions & Replies
Purchased a quiz?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I dwell in upstate New York. I’m retired and now bear time to expertise my formative years, my grandchildren and kindly grandchildren.
Watch Pudgy Profile