Gochujang is the helpful mix of candy, savory and sour, and unlike other sizzling sizzling sauce Sriracha, it wont burn your mouth.
Advertisement – Proceed Reading Below
- 1 lb. ground red meat
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 shrimp onion, grated
- 6 saltines, finely crushed
- 1/2 c. packed fresh mint, chopped
- 5 tbsp. gochujang, divided
- 1 broad egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- Step 1Mix red meat, pork, onion, saltines, mint, 3 tablespoons gochujang, egg, and salt. Mildew into loaf on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 25 minutes.
- Step 2Lope collectively ketchup and final gochujang; brush over meatloaf. Bake half-hour or until cooked thru (160 degrees F).