- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup pecans
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and sour cream. Bound.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture.
- Spray a 9-trot round pan with cooking spray. Keep half of of batter in pan.
- Cut nuts. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Sprinkle half of of brown sugar mixture over batter in pan. Fall final dough by teaspoonfuls, then unfold to join dough.
- Sprinkle with final half of brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or till completed.