Easy Eggless Banana Walnut Cake!
- * 1 cup flour
- * 1/2 tsp baking powder
- * 1 tsp baking soda
- * a pinch of salt
- * 1 tbsp corn flour
- * 1 tbsp milk powder
- * 1/4 th cup oil or butter ( i be pleased previous skool ricebran oil)
- * 100 gm condensed milk
- * 10 tbsp of heaped mashed banana
- * 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- * 1 tsp vanilla essence
- * 1 cup walnut
- Mash the bananas with fork or lawful exercise your finger till they’re mashed successfully.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, corn flour, milk powder and salt.
- Mix oil with condensed milk correct into a separate vessel. Mix correctly.
- Now add mashed bananas.
- Mix all correctly till all contains successfully.
- Add nutmeg powder and vanilla essence and mix.
- Now fold sifted dry substances into batches of three into the wet substances.
- Pour the batter half into the greased pans.
- Now spread some walnuts all over.
- Again cowl the walnuts with the the relaxation of cake batter. In the end high but again with walnuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 mins for 180ºC or till the skewer comes out clear.