Made with avocado and edamame, this guacamole variation is both creamy and modern. Support with raw vegetables like celery, carrots, and radishes for dipping or alongside baked pita chips as a wholesome snack or appetizer.
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/3 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 white onion, roughly chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Attach edamame, avocado, chipotle, cilantro, onion, and lime juice in a meals processor and pulse unless practically soft. Add sufficient water (about 2 tablespoons) to ticket a creamy consistency and pulse yet once more. Transfer guacamole to a bowl, season with salt and pepper and wait on.