Easy Soba Noodle Salad
Buckwheat soba noodles are dressed with miso dressing and tossed with recent vegetables. Click right here to see 10 Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes
- 2 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon white miso
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 9 1/2 ounce soba noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup peeled and sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Walk all of the ingredients together in a huge bowl.
- Absorb a huge pot with water and enlighten to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and cook dinner for 4 minutes. Drain, rinse below cool water, and drain but again.
- Add the soba noodles to the huge bowl with the dressing and mix to mix. Add in the radishes, scallions, bell peppers, cucumbers, and carrots. Hurry to mix. Camouflage with plastic wrap and refrigerate for half-hour for flavors to meld and for salad to loosen up.
- In a minute skillet, dry-roast the sesame seeds over medium warmth for about 3 minutes, till toasted and fragrant. Sprinkle over chilled salad for serving.