- * pork, chuck roast or sirloin tip roast 2 lb or 1 kg
- * garlic paste 1 tbsp
- * ground pepper
- * salt
- * corn starch 1 tbsp combined in 1 tbsp hen stock
- It is probably you’ll perhaps both use chuck roast or sirloin tip roast for making pot roast. I ragged sirloin tip roast.
- Unfold the garlic paste all over the pork.
- Generously season the pork with ground pepper and salt.
- Unfold the entire slash vegetables because the bottom layer within the pot.
- Combine corn starch with 1 tbsp hen stock, pour over the veggies.
- Add tomato paste and worcestershire sauce over the veggies and give it a combine.
- Pour hen stock or pork roast over the veggies.
- Add thyme or rosemary.
- On top of the veggies, save the seasoned pork.
- Duvet the pot with its lid and cook for 6 hours at high warmth or 8 hours at low warmth.
- After 6 or 8 hours of cooking, delivery the lid and earn the pot from the cooker.
- The pork shall be very soft, wait on alongside with the cooked veggies, you would even wait on mashed potatoes or pasta or pita bread with it.