The richness of mahimahi holds as a lot as daring flavors cherish curry. And the spice’s heat pairs perfectly with refreshing mango salsa.
Commercial – Proceed Reading Below
- 1 lb. mahimahi, pores and skin removed
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 english (hothouse) cucumber, finely diced
- 2 mangoes, flesh removed and finely diced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/3 C orange juice
- 1 miniature red onion, finely chopped
- 1 miniature bunch novel mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 grinds novel dark pepper
- 1 C white rice
- 2 chipotle chili peppers packed in adobo with sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 C cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Step 1Season mahimahi evenly with salt and pepper, then rub with oil.
- Step 2In miniature bowl, mix curry powder and oregano. Rub combination over fish to coat evenly. Let stand, covered, at room temperature for Half-hour or as a lot as 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Step 3In mixing bowl, toss salsa substances.
- Step 4Cook dinner rice per package directions. Combine with chipotles and cilantro.
- Step 5Warmth skillet over excessive heat. Cook dinner mahimahi till crispy and medium rare or medium, 4 to five minutes per facet. Help over rice with salsa.