Piquant, yet refreshing, this Cucumber-Jalapeno Margarita is friendly for sipping on a warmth afternoon. Soft & wintry from the cucumber, with tart lime & a sharp jalapeno kick, this drink is finished with a delicate exotic vanilla flavor from extra outdated Anejo tequila. This cocktail is layered & simply addictive! —Jessie @Straight to the Hips, Toddler
Contemporary Lime Juice
1 1/2 oz.
Contemporary Jalapeno Pepper
- Open by washing & drying the jalapeno and cucumber.
- Peel half of the cucumber and slash 4 objects into 1/4 trip rounds. Reserve.
- Gash 3 objects of jalapeno into 1/4 trip rounds, retaining the seeds. Reserve.
- In a shaker, pour the straightforward syrup and add the cucumber & jalapeno slices.
- Litter every little thing collectively utilizing a muddler. Smash the cucumber & jalapeno as most efficient it is possible you’ll presumably presumably be ready to, to birth the juice and oils.
- Subsequent, juice your limes.
- Add a mammoth handful of ice to your shaker and pour the lime juice, Cointreau, and tequila into the shaker.
- Shut and vigorously shake for 30 seconds to mix (the shaker might possibly presumably presumably also tranquil turn into frosted on the originate air).
- Absorb a mammoth tumbler with ice and assign a puny sieve over the tip.
- Stress the cocktail into the glass, catching any seeds or pulp.
- Garnish with several thinly decrease rounds of cucumber & jalapeno pepper. Skills staunch now!