Like a flash, easy and graceful, this beef and ginger proceed fry will even be served on a mattress of Asian greens for a actually fine meal.
Sep 08, 2021 2:00pm
- 20 minutes preparation
- 10 minutes cooking
- Serves 4
- 600 gram beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1/3 cup shao hsing wine (chinese language cooking wine)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium (150g) onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed, prick into lengths
- steamed asian greens, to succor
Crimson meat and ginger proceed-fry
Combine beef, ginger and half the wine in a medium bowl. Toss to coat and home apart.
Heat half the oil in a sizzling wok unless the bottom begins to shimmer. Add half the meat and proceed-fry for 30 seconds. Win with a slotted spoon and home apart.
Add last oil to wok. Add onion and garlic, and proceed-fry unless onion is relaxed.
Return beef to the wok and add last wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss collectively, then add spring onions. Gallop-fry for a extra minute.
Serve with steamed Asian greens, if desired.
No longer appropriate to freeze or microwave. Serve with steamed rice, if loved.