Corned purple meat and engrossing Coon cheese on ciabatta
Recipe Kind: Dinner
Creator: Gary Lum
Here’s the epitome of dude food or man food or Gary’s grub
- One tin of corned purple meat
- Two slices of tasty Coon cheese
- On ciabatta loaf
- Curry powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Originate the tin of corned purple meat and prepare dinner it slowly in a frying pan with a itsy-bitsy bit oil.
- Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce and a tablespoon of curry powder and blend in effectively.
- Lower the loaf in half of.
- Do the corned purple meat onto the backside half of of the loaf.
- Artistically practice the slices of tasty Coon cheese.
- Grill in the benchtop oven unless the cheese melts.
- Shoot a diversity of photos.
- Slash diagonally like a elaborate pants prepare dinner.
- Shoot but some other picture.
- Employ the sandwich with a bottle of ginger beer.
- Wash the dishes.
- Write the recipe.
Whereas you private any comments or questions please ship me a observation in the yell beneath.
Please just like the Yummy Lummy Fb page
Please follow me on Instagram
Please follow Yummy Lummy and Gary on Twitter.
Hope you private a substantial weekend and like YUMMY