Chocolate Marble Cookies
Chocolate cookie? Vanilla cookie? Making the decision on flavor your accepted sugar cookie this holiday season would possibly presumably presumably furthermore be now now not easy, but you don’t have to resolve. Bake up this speedily and simple dessert for the fully of each worlds!This recipe is courtesy of Krusteaz.
- 1 package butter vanilla sugar cookie mix, ideally krusteaz
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In medium bowl, trudge together vanilla sugar cookie mix, butter, and egg unless effectively blended.
- Divide dough in half of.
- Add cocoa powder to one half of of dough.
- Hand knew to comprise cocoa.
- On evenly floured floor, roll dough into two separate 12-flow logs.
- Take a seat back dough logs for half-hour.
- Negate chilled logs facet-by-facet and roll together into one 20-flow log.
- Fold log in half of and set facet-by-facet, alternating colours.
- Roll dough into 12-flow log, twisting log several cases to marble the dough.
- Take a seat back quarter-hour.
- Sever dough into 1/4-flow slices and set 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9–11 minutes.