Chili Rubbed Pork Tacos And Chicharrones
Recipe Courtesy of 4505 ChicharronesThese pork tacos add spice to the identical old stadium offerings by featuring all pure pork butt simmered and seasoned with New Mexico chili powder, onions, chili peppers, and garlic, and are topped with your accepted form of crunchy chicharrones and salsa.
- 1 ounce fried pork rinds, such as 4505 chicharrones
- 6 ounce pork butt
- 1 tablespoon unusual mexico chili powder
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground sad pepper
- 1/4 cup onion, medium dice
- 1/4 cup green chile, seeded, medium dice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 3 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil, for browning
- salsa, cilantro, or guacamole as wanted
- Effective pork of excess burly and dice roughly 1”
- Season with Chili powder, Sugar, Salt and Murky Pepper and marinate for 30 minutes
- Warmth oil on medium high in medium sized skillet till supreme smoking and add pork, Cook on every aspect till successfully brown.
- As soon as browned add onions, chile peppers, garlic and stock and simmer slowly lined till meat is soft and liquid is almostevaporated. About 30 minutes. Alter seasoning.
- Toast tortillas on stovetop. Personal your tortillas with pork, top with salsas, cilantro and 4505 Chicharrones.