Chicken, Solar-Dried Tomato, And Asiago Quesadillas With Greek Yogurt Dip
Right here’s a lickety-split and straightforward quesadilla recipe that is packed with unexpected flavor.
- 6 diminutive flour tortillas
- 4 ounce asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dry rosemary leaves
- 2 hen breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup solar-dried tomatoes, corresponding to bella solar luci julienne slash again solar-dried tomatoes in olive oil with italian herbs, divided and oil reserved
- 1/3 cup fats-free ghastly greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon red onion, tough chopped
- 1 top-notch clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil and evenly space up 3 tortillas on top. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly on top of each and every tortilla and top with sliced hen, rosemary, and ½ cup solar-dried tomatoes. Top with supreme cheese and space a 2nd tortilla on top of each and each one. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 12 minutes. Gently flip every quesadilla and bake for an extra 5 minutes.
- Hang from oven and funky for 3-5 minutes or except cool sufficient to address. Switch to a cutting board and reduce every quesadilla into 6 triangles.
- In a mini chopper or food processor mix yogurt, balsamic vinegar, red onion, garlic, basil, parsley, ½ tablespoon of reserved oil from the solar-dried tomato jar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix except aloof. Abet warm with quesadilla triangles.